Sharing your Instagram photos to your business listing is an awesome way to give your clients a visual example of what you offer and to show them your talent before they even reach your door, or even just to brighten up your main Schedulicity page! If you're wanting to share some Instagram love on your Schedulicity business listing, walk through these steps in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click the three lines in the upper left and navigate to the Marketing tab
- Select the "Business Listing" tile
- Scroll down to "Instagram" and select the “Connect to Instagram” button
- Click the “Enable Instagram” button
- Log into your Business Instagram account and you're all set!
As a heads up... Since there isn't an option to filter the photos that display using hashtags, we recommend connecting a business Instagram account, rather than a personal account, as the 25 most recent photos are going to display. Also keep in mind that videos aren't currently supported, so if there is a video in the most recent 25, the feed will show a blank image in its place. 👌
My personal and business Instagram accounts are linked—how to I ensure my business account gets linked up?
While both your personal and business Instagram accounts may have the same email login, they should each have their own Instagram handle (or username). In order to ensure your personal account doesn't get connected, there's one step to keep in mind! ✨
👉 Rather than logging into Instagram with your email address, use the Instagram handle or username for your business account. That will do just the trick!
- Do you have a business logo uploaded yet? If not, let's get the ball rolling!
- You also have the option to add images for services and classes, so be sure to check that out too! It's a great way to show off your work. 💁🏻♀️
- Want to check to see how it all looks? Check out what your clients see!