Sharing your Instagram photos to your business listing is an awesome way to give your clients a visual example of what you offer and to show them your talent before they even reach your door, or even just to brighten up your main Schedulicity page! If you're wanting to share some Instagram love on your Schedulicity business listing, walk through these steps in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click the three lines in the upper left and navigate to the Marketing tab
- Select the Business Listing tile
- Scroll down and select the “Change” button to the right of the Instagram header
- Choose the “enable Instagram” button
- Log into your Instagram account and you're all set!
As a heads up... Since there isn't an option to filter the photos that display using hashtags, we recommend connecting a business Instagram account, rather than a personal account, as the 25 most recent photos are going to display. Also, videos aren't currently supported, so if there is a video in the most recent 25, the feed will show a blank image in its place. 👌