We were certainly disappointed to hear Instagram had plans to replace their original "Book" button for business Instagram profiles. After all, social media is such a helpful tool for reaching new and existing clients, and it's so handy for those folks to have the ability to book directly from your Instagram profile.
Alas, Instagram is a big fish, and they're calling the shots with these features. We're doing our very best to keep up! They're up and running with a new, more robust "Book" option, and we're currently working hard to ensure we have our ducks in a row so folks will be able to link their Schedulicity account to this more complex replacement feature. And we're just not there quite yet!
In the meantime, in order to ensure clients are still able to book with you easily when they land on your Instagram page, let's get your direct booking link added into your profile! First, we'll want to grab that link from within your Schedulicity account:
- Open your Schedulicity account, and navigate to Marketing
- Click on the Business Listing tile
- Scroll down to the Spread the Word section
- Copy your link from where it's listed!
From there, you can add it to your Instagram bio using these steps:
- Open your Instagram app, and go to your profile
- Tap "Edit Profile" at the top of the screen
- Paste your URL into the bio area
- Tap "Done"
It'll look something like this once you're done👇