Need to send a client their receipt again? No problem, we've got you covered! You can get there using these steps:
- Log into your Schedulicity account on the full site (not the iPhone app)
- Navigate to the client's appointment you'd like to resend a receipt for
- Click on the shopping cart icon to open checkout
- At the top of the checkout details, you'll see the payment that was made for the appointment (if the appointment was paid for with more than one transaction, for example prepaying a deposit, and then settling the balance, you'll see each of those payments called out separately). Click on the payment you'd like to resend a receipt for.
- Use the "Email Receipt" or "Print Receipt" buttons to get another copy of that receipt out to your client!
👉 One thing to keep in mind here, any transaction notes will not be included in the reprinted version of the receipt (thought they will be included in the re-emailed version of the receipt). Our team is currently working on updating that functionality, and we're hoping to have that available here in the near future!