Whether you're out for maternity leave, or just headed to Bali to get away from it all, we've got you covered!
You'll be able revert your Schedulicity account to the free version at any time using these steps:
- From your Schedulicity Dashboard click on the three lines in the top, left-hand corner
- Choose "My Plan" from the menu
- Click the "Switch to Free Version" button at the bottom of the page
- Confirm by clicking the "Yes, Switch to Free Version" button
👉 The free version of Schedulicity will include up to 10 appointment bookings per month, client email confirmations and reminders, provider email and text confirmations, access to send manual email marketing messages to clients, and (as always) access to our Rockstar support!
Before you take off, you'll also want to fully mark your schedule "out" to prevent clients from scheduling with you. You can do this on the spot within your provider profile, or if you know you'll be away in advance, you can set up a future schedule that has you "out" each day.
If you want to make sure your clients are in the loop with what's up, here are a couple of different ways you can get the word out:
- Send out an email marketing message letting clients know you'll be away
- You can update your unavailability message
- Add a note to your business listing so that clients who find their way there know you'll be back before they know it!
- Hide your business from the Schedulicity Marketplace Search Portal so no potential clients stumble onto it while you're away. You can do that using the steps in this article.
And that's all there is to it! 😎