We understand times are a little uncertain these days, so we've put together some info to help temporarily pause your Schedulicity account as we all move forward through things together.
First, you're able revert your Schedulicity account to the free* version at any time using these steps:
- First, make sure we're logged into the full website at www.schedulicity.com or the Android app (not the iPhone app)
- Once logged in, click the three lines in the upper left
- Choose "My Plan" from the menu
- Click the "Switch to Free Version" button at the bottom of the page
- Confirm by clicking the "Yes, Switch to Free Version" button
👉 The free version of Schedulicity will include up to 10 appointment bookings per month, client email confirmations and reminders, provider email and text confirmations, access to send manual email marketing messages to clients, and (as always) access to our Rockstar support!
Before you take off, you'll also want to fully mark your schedule "out" to prevent clients from scheduling with you. You can do this on the spot within your provider profile, or if you know you'll be away in advance, you can set up a future schedule that has you "out" each day.
If you want to make sure your clients are in the loop on the game plan, here are a few different ways you can get the word out:
- Send out an email marketing message letting clients know you'll be away
- You can update your unavailability message
- Add a note to your business listing so that clients who find their way there know you'll be back before they know it!
- Reverting your account to free will automatically hide your business from the Schedulicity Marketplace Search Portal, so no potential clients stumble onto it while you're away. If you aren't reverting to free, and you'd still like to remove your business from the Search Portal, you can do that using the steps in this article.
*If you have Multiple Locations, payment requirements, or are in the search portal, please note these will turn off when you revert to free. If you have a unique business circumstance and want a hand with a better option for your current situation, please send us an email and we'd be happy to brainstorm with you!