While Schedulicity doesn't have a feature that allows you to "Check In" patients for an appointment, what some businesses have done is use our color-coding system to indicate when a patient has checked in! Basically you can decide on one color to represent a "Checked in" appointment—let's say green. So when a patient comes in for their appointment you can go in to that appointment on the calendar and change the appointment color to green to indicate that they have checked in. ✅ Here's how to do that:
- Select the appointment you wish to update
- Click Edit in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the color block to the left of the service with a downward facing arrow.
- The other color options will display and you can choose your new color!
- Once the appointment is updated the new color will display, and you'll know the client is checked in.
That's a nice, handy work-around to have in your back pocket!
While we're not currently working on a check-in feature for appointments, we'll be sure to keep everyone in the loop if this changes! 📫
We do have a check-in feature for classes and workshops though, so if you're a class-based business you can get the details on that here.