Have a client who wants to add an additional service to their already scheduled appointment? No problem at all. 😎
In the same way you're able to add packages or custom items at checkout, we've built in the ability to add a service to an appointment as well. Take a little stroll through these steps to give things a try in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click on the three lines in the top, left-hand corner and choose Calendar from the menu
- Open the appointment you'd like to add the service to
- Click the shopping cart icon in the top right to open checkout
- On the checkout screen, press the "+ Add Item" button
- From the dropdown list, select "Add Service"
- Choose the service from the list, or use the search bar to find the one you're looking for!
Once you've selected a service, you'll be able to continue on through checkout like usual. 👍
- Not processing payments through Schedulicity yet? Check out the details here!
- Want to allow clients to book multiple services when they book their appointment online?
- Check out some strategies on avoiding no-shows in this article.