We know that a lot of service-based businesses are struggling right now. That’s true of barbers and stylists but also fitness instructors, massage therapists, estheticians, nail salons, business consultants. You’re the people we work with, and for, every day. We want to help.
With that in mind, we’ve decided to update how #SchedulicityCares works in order to support as many people as we can over the coming weeks and months.
Starting April 1, we’re giving away a $500 grant every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Any Schedulicity business can apply. That means you.
And we’ve decided to change the process a little. To apply, we want to hear how you’re helping your family, friends, or community get through these difficult times. Because we’re all looking for inspiration right now.
Here are the details:
#SchedulicityCares Grants for All
What it is:
Starting April 1, we’re awarding $500 grants to businesses in need every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Indefinitely.
How to apply:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a Schedulicity account. Don’t worry, they’re free — we’ve waived fees on our paid accounts through July 1, 2020. (And no contracts ever!)
- Create an Instagram post* about how you’re showing you care for your community. Have you been offering free online yoga classes? Running errands for your senior neighbors? Running a feel-good book club? Share the ways you’re giving back, so we can share them with others. We’re all looking for inspiration on how to help.*Note: If you’d rather keep your story private, we understand. You can submit it here to still be considered for a grant.
- On Instagram, don’t forget to tag us @Schedulicity and use the hashtag #SchedulicityCares when you post!
- You can enter once per week for a chance to win one of three $500 grants. (Cut-off for submissions for the upcoming week is Sunday night at 11:59pm MT.)
How winners are chosen:
- Winners will be chosen at random each week and announced the following Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on our Instagram.
- You can re-enter with a new post each week for more chances to win!
We’ll announce our first winner on Wednesday, April 1. To apply for the first week’s grants, just tag on us Instagram by Tuesday, March 31 at 11:59pm MT. (For all following weeks, the cut-off will be Sunday at 11:59pm MT.)
Check out the official page for #SchedulicityCares here.
Can’t wait to hear from you and your business. Together we'll get through this. ❤️