Schedulicity's mobile card reader uses what's known as "Low Energy Bluetooth"—not the same as bluetooth for music—so it will not appear as an option in iPhone settings. While it will appear on Androids, keep in mind that for any phone you'll wanna go through the Schedulicity app directly, either on your iPhone or your Android, to get the device paired up and connected. Also, it's good to keep in mind that the device can only be paired to one phone or iPad at a time.
- Open the business app and log in
- Tap on the three lines in the upper left-hand corner
- Select "Manage Card Reader"
- Tap "Pair Device" to continue
- On the next page, enter the last five digits of your serial number. You can find the serial number on the bottom of your device, or you can also find it on the bottom flap of the box your device arrived in. (You'll want to make sure to write this number down for when you need to re-pair in the future!)
- Wait up to 45 seconds to pair up – it'll only take this long the first time 😉
- Wait until you see "Device is now active" and you'll be ready to go!
If you're still hitting a wall after walking through the pairing steps, don't hesitate to get in touch with one our awesome Rockstar support members by going through the chat bubble from within your account, by shooting us an email to email@example.com, or by giving us a shout directly: 877-582-0494.