As technology grows, so does Schedulicity! The other side of that growth coin does mean that as we continue to improve, older versions of our beloved supported browsers – Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and Mozilla Firefox – may not be able to run Schedulicity effectively. If you're seeing the above message, that's most likely the case!
Fortunately, updating your browser only takes a few moments. Here are some steps on how you can update your browser so that you're at the top of your scheduling game.
Update Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click "More" by the three vertical gray dots
- Click "Update Google Chrome." If you don't see this button, you're on the latest version – yay! 🎉
- From there, click "Relaunch."
Update Mozilla Firefox browser
To update Mozilla Firefox (just in case you haven't set up automatic updates, which is usually Firefox's default), follow these steps:
- On the menu bar click the Firefox menu and select "About Firefox."
- The About Firefox window will open. Firefox will begin checking for updates and downloading them automatically
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click "Restart" to update Firefox
Update Apple Safari
If you need to update Apple Safari, Apple will do this for you automatically when your operating system is updated. For more information, you can check out this article here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204416
And finally, if you're still having any issues even after updating your browser, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Experience Rockstars by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org! We're always happy to help. 💪