Prefer to have a hard copy of your waivers on file? Have a lot of students who prefer to sign up for classes in person? Need to check in to see if a student has seen your waiver before they’re given the all clear to participate? Not to worry – you’re still able to track your students’ waiver acknowledgements from their client profile!
As a heads up, when you go to check on your client’s waiver status, you’ll see one of three options! Here’s what they mean so you know what to look for:
- If a client hasn’t acknowledged your waiver at all, you will see the phrase “waiver not acknowledged”
- Conversely, if they have acknowledged your waiver, you’ll see “updated on [date of acknowledgement]"
- Finally, if you’ve made an update to your roster and your client hasn’t seen it yet, you’ll see “(out of date)”
If you need to manually acknowledge a waiver on your client’s behalf (or check on their waiver status), here is how you can do just that:
- Go to the Clients area
- Select your client’s name from the client list
- Under the “Waivers” area, either acknowledge a class/workshop waiver by clicking on the blue “acknowledge” button or update their waiver status by clicking on the blue “update” button
- Save your changes!
To see how Waivers work in action, check out this lovely video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2HfoOfH8yE