Prefer to have a hard copy of your liability waivers on file? Have a lot of students who prefer to sign up for classes in person? Need to check in to see if a student has seen your waiver before they’re given the all clear to participate? Not to worry – you’re still able to track your students’ waiver acknowledgements from their client profile!
As a heads up, when you go to check on your client’s waiver status, you’ll see one of three options! Here’s what they mean so you know what to look for:
Types of Client Waiver Statuses
- "Waiver not acknowledged" -- A client hasn’t acknowledged your waiver at all
- "Updated on [date of acknowledgement]" -- They have acknowledged your waiver
- "(out of date)" -- You’ve made an online waiver update to your roster and your client hasn’t seen it yet
How to Manually Acknowledge a Liability Waiver Online
If you need to manually acknowledge a liability waiver on your client’s behalf (or check on their waiver status), here is how you can do just that:
- Go to the Clients area in the Schedulicity dashboard
- Select your client’s name from the client list
- Under the Waivers area, either acknowledge a class/workshop waiver by clicking on the “Acknowledge” button or update their online waiver status by clicking on the “Update” button
- Save your changes!