Sometimes we've found that applying a forced update with Google calendar can help to ensure you've shared the most up to date schedule. Give these steps a try to see if it helps:
- Navigate to your shared calendar in Google.
- Click on the Service name of one of your shared events.
- In the appointment details that appear, copy the link that appears next to the calendar. It will look something like this example link: "webcal://www.schedulicity.com/CalendarIntegration/CalendarFeed.aspx?uid=bd521e36-dcea-4301-92e7-edba8ac5f119"
- Navigate back to your main Google calendar.
- On the left of the page, select the small arrow to the right of "Other Calendars"
- Choose "Add by URL"
- Paste your link into the appropriate field and take your cursor to the end of the link. Add the following parameter to the end of the link: &update1
With the example link, it will look like this: webcal://www.schedulicity.com/CalendarIntegration/CalendarFeed.aspx?uid=bd521e36-dcea-4301-92e7-edba8ac5f119&update1.
Hit "Add Calendar."
The updated calendar should appear alongside your current shared calendar in a different color. Then, you can hide or unsubscribe from the original calendar. Next time you need to update, just follow those steps but replace the 1 at the end of the update link with a 2, then a 3, etc.