Decrementing/Using a Client's Package for a service appointment
Service-based packages have the option to apply to only specific services or all services. Either way, if your package is set up for Services, a package session will automatically be used when the client books any service online, so you're good to go there! 🙌
If the appointment is booked on the business side, and the client has a valid package on file, a package session will not be automatically decremented. You'll just want to head to checkout, click the three dots next to the amount due, and apply a package session! Hit continue and complete the transaction.
Decrementing/Using a Client's Package for a class or workshop enrollment
As we're still working on an auto- decrementing function for Classes and Workshops, we’ve left full control in your hands for applying those package sessions to a visit. There are three ways you can use a client’s package session toward their class or workshop enrollment:
- You can quickly use a session through “Check-in” on a class or workshop roster
- You can apply a session to a client’s visit using the “Checkout” button
- You can manually mark a session as used from within the client’s profile
Check-in from a class or workshop roster:
First, you can check a client in from a class or workshop roster using the little client icon with a checkmark. By clicking the checkmark, their package will be automatically decremented by one session.
If a client has more than one package on their profile that applies to classes or workshops, you’ll be prompted to select which package you’d like to use. 👍
Use the “Checkout” button:
- Click into the Appointment, Class or Workshop roster and select the Checkout button
- Select the three dots by the Appointment/Class/Workshop description and select "Apply a Package" to choose the package your client wishes to use
- Once the package is applied, you'll see a "package applied" stamp underneath the class/workshop
- You can add additional items to charge if you like (like a product), and can add a discount too!
- Once you've reviewed your ticket items, click on the "continue" button to complete your transaction!
Mark it used in the client’s profile:
Finally, if a client has already used a few of their sessions, and you want to decrement these in Schedulicity, you can do this from a client's profile by following these steps:
- Head to the client's profile
- Under the “Active Packages" header, select the menu icon to the right of the number of sessions left in the package
- Choose to use a session for it to be decremented from the package or choose edit to modify the remaining sessions
- Save your changes!