There are several ways to easily decrement a package for a client! Let's break it down:
1. Check a client in from a class or workshop roster
First, you can check a client in from a class or workshop roster using the little client icon with a checkmark. By clicking the checkmark, their package will be automatically decremented by one session.
2. Use the Checkout button
- Click on the session and select the checkout button at the top right
- Select the three dots by the session/class/workshop description and select "Apply a Package" to choose the package your client wishes to use
- Once the package is applied, you'll see a "package applied" stamp underneath the service/class/workshop
- You can add additional items to charge if you like (like a product), and can add a discount too!
- Once you've reviewed your ticket items, click on the "continue" button to complete your transaction!
3. Mark it used in the client's profile
Finally, if a client has already used a few of their sessions, and you want to decrement these in Schedulicity, you can do this from a client's profile by following these steps:
- Head to the client's profile
- Under the “Active Packages" header, select the menu icon to the right of the number of sessions left in the package
- Choose to use a session for it to be decremented from the package or choose edit to modify the remaining sessions
- Save your changes!
If your client doesn’t have a package yet, you can add that in the Checkout workflow and even collect their payment using our Payment Add-on!