There are several ways to easily decrement a package for a client! Let's break it down:
First, you can check a client in from a class or workshop roster using the little client icon with a checkmark. By clicking the checkmark, their package will be automatically decremented by one session.
Secondly, you can use the Checkout button, which is available for services, classes, and workshops! If you're wanting to apply a package through the Checkout button, here's how you can do just that:
- Click on the session and select the checkout button at the top right
- Select the three dots by the session/class/workshop description and select "Apply a Package" to choose the package your client wishes to use
- Once the package is applied, you'll see a "package applied" stamp underneath the service/class/workshop
- You can add additional items to charge if you like (like a product), and can add a discount too!
- Once you've reviewed your ticket items, click on the "continue" button to complete your transaction!
Finally, if a client has already used a few of their sessions, and you want to decrement these in Schedulicity, you can do this from a client's profile by following these steps:
- Head to the client's profile
- Under the “Active Packages" header, select the menu icon to the right of the number of sessions left in the package
- Choose to use a session for it to be decremented from the package or choose edit to modify the remaining sessions
- Save your changes!
If your client doesn’t have a package yet, you can add that in the Checkout workflow and even collect their payment using our Payment Add-on!