If you have our Multiple Location add-on enabled and have a location linked that you're no longer managing, you can use these steps to disconnect from that account:
- Head to Settings
- Click on your Multiple Locations tile
- Find the location you'd like to unlink and click the down arrow to expand the view
- Choose "unlink location"
- If this account was created at the time it was linked, verify that you're okay with the account being canceled OR
- If this account already existed before it was linked, verify you understand that access will be removed for shared users and that you know how to restore that access if needed.
- Click "unlink location" to disable the connection!
That should do it and we're always here for you at email@example.com if any questions come up.