If you're the admin of a Main Location account that has our Multiple Location add-on enabled, you have the ability to manage each user's login access to each linked account. This makes it super easy for folks to toggle between locations, and also keeps the process of adding folks into locations super simple. Here's how it works:
- Click the three lines in the top left, and head to Settings in the Schedulicity dashboard
- Click on the "Multiple Locations" tile
- From here, check the "Manage Access" section
- As long as a user has login access, you'll see their name listed here and you can use the drop-down arrow beside their name to see what locations they have access to
- Click "Change" beside the location you'd like to grant them access to
- Select whether you'd like to add them into that location as a Front Desk user, or a Provider
- Hit Save!
If they're a provider, their name, bio, and notification settings will be copied into any new account they're given access to. Their work schedule will be set to "out" and they won't have any Services Offered, so y'all can get that person fully set up whenever you're ready!
As you probably know, adding a user to an existing account can change the pricing of that account, so just keep that in mind and let us know if you have any questions from here!