If you're the admin of a Main Location account that has our Multiple Location add-on enabled, you can assign each login user's access to each linked account. Here's how:
- Head to Settings in the Schedulicity dashboard
- Click on the Multiple Locations tile
- From here, check the Manage Access section
- As long as a user has login access, you'll see their name listed here and you can choose the Pencil icon to edit their account access
- Check the box next to all locations you'd like them to have access to
- Hit Save!
If they're a provider, their name, bio, and notification settings will be copied into any new account they're given access to. Their work schedule will be set to "out" and they won't have any Services Offered, so y'all can get that person fully set up whenever you're ready!
As you probably know, adding a user to an existing account can change the pricing of that account, so just keep that in mind and let us know if you have any questions from here. Hope you're having a beautiful day! 🌻