If you no longer have Multiple Locations to manage, you may be ready to disable the Multiple Location add-on. Just a heads up, a couple things will happen when the add-on is disabled, so let's cover those out first:
- All linked businesses will be unlinked and if a business was created through the Multiple Location feature, it will automatically be canceled.
- All shared user logins will be removed, though their provider records will remain in each business they had access to. Front desk users will be removed entirely, since they really just have a login!
As long as you're good with all that, here's how to remove the add-on in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click on the three lines in the upper left and select My Plan from the menu
- Select the Manage Plan tab across the top
- Toggle the Multiple Location add-on to off (it should turn grey)
- Press the blue "Review & Confirm" button in the lower right and you'll notice that your monthly price drops!
This should do the trick, though if you have any questions at all about the process or anything else, just shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🎯