If you'd like to link your Main Account up to an existing account and our Multiple Locations add-on is already enabled, here's what to do:
- Click the three lines in the top left and choose Settings in the Schedulicity dashboard
- Choose the "Multiple Locations" tile
- Select "add location" in the lower, right
- Click on "sign into existing account"
- Using the admin credentials of this existing account, login.
- Once you hit "next" this account will be linked up to your main account!
The admin of the account that was just linked will be sent an email, alerting them their account was connected to another location and you'll then see their business displaying under "Your Locations" in the Multiple Locations tile with all providers/front desk users that have logins listed.
You'll also see that you're now a provider in the linked location with your work schedule set to "Out and no Services Offered!" As you probably know, adding a user to an existing account can change the pricing of that account, so just keep that in mind and let me know if you have any questions.
If you'd like to create a brand new account to be linked to your Main Location, check out these steps instead:
- Head to Settings
- Choose the Multiple Locations tile
- Select "add location" in the lower right
- Click on "new account"
- Enter the Business Name, Address, Suite #, City, State, and Postal Code. Adjust the Industry if it's different than your Main Location and verify that you agree to our Provider Subscription Agreement.
- Once you hit "next", your new account will be created and linked up!
This new account will default to be hidden from our Marketplace search results and you will automatically be created as a provider there. Your work schedule will be set to "out" and you won't have any services offered. From here, you can work on getting this new account fully setup and, as you know, we're here for you every step of the way!