Looking to make some changes or cancel an automatic credit card payment? Check out these steps in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Head to your client's profile and select the vertical dots to the right of the auto-billing cycle you wish to cancel or edit
- Click to "Cancel" or "Edit"
- If cancelling, choose to cancel immediately or cancel at next bill date
- if you're editing, make your necessary changes and click to "continue"
- On this next screen, review your changes and click to confirm those changes or cancel to go back and start over!
Keep in mind: Any changes you make to an active auto-billing cycle will take effect on the next bill date, so no need to worry about them getting double billed in a month. 👍
Also, if you're needing to change the monthly date for the billing cycle, you'll wanna cancel the auto-billing cadence and create a new one with the new bill date.
- Interested in setting Auto Billing up for your clients? Check out our article here for a little more info.