Schedulicity gives you a number of ways to successfully manage your client database. Check 'em out!
- Adding Clients
- Searching for Clients
- Editing a Client
- Deleting a Client
- Tagging Client-Track clients by Provider
- Merging Duplicate Clients
Adding clients to the system:
- Navigate to the Clients tab
- You'll see the option to "add new" near the top right corner of the page.
- You can enter in their details, tag them if you like, and add client notes. Not to worry, the client notes are for your eyes only. Clients can't see them!
You can also add in a new client when you go to book an appointment for that person.
Another way to add clients is with a Client Import feature. If you have a list of all your clients, this is an easy and convenient way to import your client database.
Searching for an existing client:
To search for a client within the Client list, you can either scroll through the list or you can type their name into the “Find a Client” box at the top of the page. Click on their name within the list to open up their profile page!
Editing an existing client:
- Pull up their client profile
- Select the "edit" button in the upper right corner of the screen
- Update their information right there and save up your changes!
Deleting a client:
- Pull up their profile page
- When you're ready, simply hit the "remove" button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Confirm that you want to delete them. Do keep in mind there is no way for that client to be recovered once they are deleted.
Tagging a client:
Tags are essentially keywords that you can add to a client's profile to really go above and beyond to keep track of their likes or maybe their favorite products! It's even a great way to create separate client lists if you are in a multi-provider account. Essentially, you can tag clients and then send an email marketing message out to this specific subset of clients or run a report based on the tag group.
The client tags are then managed under the client's record. To add a tag, follow these directions below:
- Open the client's profile page
- Select the orange "Edit" button at the top right
- From there, click on the gray plus sign
- Type in your new tag or scroll through the tags you have already made
- Make sure to save changes!
As mentioned, with these tags you can then send targeted email marketing messages to the group based on the specific tag! To send them a message navigate to Marketing >> Email Marketing and then select the recipient list "Clients matching specified tags" and send your message!
Here is how to pull that dedicated report to manage your tag groups. You can pull up the Clients by Tag report, which is found in the Reports section in your account. You can choose a tag from the drop-down menu to view the clients and then either print or export this list to Excel.
Merging a client:
If you have a duplicate client record, not to worry you can merge the two records together with ease. I want to give a heads up that once you merge client records together, there isn't a way to undo the merge, so be careful out there!
- You can start with either of the duplicate clients, so simply pick one and open their profile page
- Select the "client merge" option at the top right of the screen
- Select the duplicate client record from the list that shows, or manually search for someone if you don't see them listed
- Now you'll see two columns of contact information. Click on the fields that you want to keep and they'll be highlighted in green. You'll see a preview of the new client profile below
- Carefully review your selections at this point and make sure everything looks good to go
- When it all looks good, hit the "merge" button. The profile page of the newly merged client will open up and you should be good to go!