If you opted this client in to receive text reminders on your end, you can totally make that update right within their client profile.
Give these steps a go:
- Open their client profile page
- Within the "Client Text Reminders" section, you'll see they are currently opted in.
- Click the gray "change" button here
- On the window that pops up next, you'll be able to enter the new phone number and hit "update" (you will need to confirm the client wants to be opted-in once again as well)
Once you hit "update" they'll be opted in with that new number!
If the client opted-in on their end and now they have a new number, or if they maybe entered the wrong number when they opted in, they will need to edit their number on their end. Good news is, it's really easy!
I've laid out some steps that you can share right with them:
- Select the three blue lines at the top left of the screen and click My Preferences
- At the top of this screen, you'll see the Phone number listed for your text reminders, and you'll see an option to Edit this number!
- Save your changes!!