With the class waitlist, you now have a killer way to maintain a full roster even when a client cancels, ensuring your most popular classes are always filled. This means you'll save time, produce more revenue, and make clients happy. 😊Talk about a win-win!
To adjust the number of spaces available on your waitlists, head over to the class policies page:
- Jump on over to Settings
- Click into the Policies tile
- Choose Class Polices
- Adjust the number of spots for your waitlists and be sure to hit "save"
Keep in mind, the maximum number of waitlist slots available is 10, which means up to 10 clients would be able to add themselves to a waitlist from the client side. Of course, from the business side you're able to add more than 10 clients to a waitlist if needed!
Once your waitlist policy is set, clients will then be able to add themselves to the waitlist for a full class.
If you'd like to manually add a client to a waitlist, check out these steps:
- Open up the session roster
- Click the blue "add to waitlist" button
- Scroll or search to find the client's name
- Lastly, click "add client to waitlist"
Ready to add a client from the waitlist to the roster?
- From your class roster, choose the circular blue icon of the avatar and + symbol.
- This will then pull up a confirmation message where you can choose to send out class enrollment notifications to the client and the instructor.
We wanted to give you full control over who gets moved into your classes, so once a spot opens up, you can move a client from the waitlist to the roster and choose whether or not to send an email notification to the client, letting them know they are now in the class.
If you do receive a notification that a client has cancelled, simply walk through the above steps to make sure that spot is filled. Boom, back to a full class! 💥
Of course, if your clients are wondering how to add themselves to your waitlist or are wondering when they'll be notified, we also have some awesome resources on how to do that on our client help page that you're able to share with them.
Want a visual? Check out this webinar:
Here's to freeing up your time, keeping revenue high, and no more paper waitlist!