If you run the workshop every year or multiple times a year, we've got an easy way for you to re-run it! Check this out:
- Navigate to the Workshops tab
- Select the gear icon in the upper right-hand side of the page
- Select the “re-run” button to the right of the workshop you wish to run again
From here, you want to review your workshop:
- You can change the name of your workshop to something unique
- Change the description and all details you would like for your workshop
- Specify if you would like clients to be able to book the workshop online, if you want them to book the workshop with a credit card to hold their spot, and lastly if you are going to require them to attend all sessions if it is a series or if they can just come to one session.
- Next, select the workshop default color
- Now, create the times that the workshop occurs weekly (pick which days) or monthly (create the days) or even specific days if they are sporadic. So, if you have a boot camp and it runs every Saturday this is what you are setting up here.
- Enter the time of the workshop so people know when to come
- Now you want to set up how long the workshop is going to run for. So enter the start date and then the end date. So, if you have a boot camp that runs from June to July this is what you set up here.
- Next set up what instructor is running the workshop, the number of slots you have available and list a price if you wish.
- You can also add a specific session name and location to the workshop if you like
- Save changes when you're done.
You can re-run any workshop as many times as you want, and customize the workshop each time in any way that you need to. How neat is that?