Multiple service scheduling is an awesome and convenient feature that allows you and your clients to schedule more than one service with at a time.
Check out these steps to turn it on for your business:
- Head over to Settings
- Choose Policies
- Choose Appointment Policies
- Next, under the Multiple Services area, set the max number of services your clients can book in one visit. You can choose up to 5!
- Save up your changes
That's all you need to get rolling! Our system will then show the times that are available to fit each of the appointments you or your client chooses back to back. They will also receive just one confirmation that has all of the appointment details in one handy email. You will notice in your provider notification if you are set up for those that you will get one email, but multiple texts as we can't fit all of those fun details in one text message!
When multiple service appointments are booked, the services will be placed on your schedule in the order in which they are listed on your service settings. So, if you need to adjust how they appear on your calendar you can simply resort your service list, and this will do the trick!
- Select the three striped lines in the top left corner and select the “Settings” option.
- Select the Services tile
- Select the “reorder” button in the upper right hand corner
- You will then have the option to drag and drop appointments to the order you so desire. If you are on an iPad or smart phone, select the buttons to move services up and down on the service order
- Be sure to save your changes when finished
You and your clients can choose outcall services for multiple service scheduling, which is nice. The system will then "group" these services together to protect you from accidentally being booked in 2 locations or between 2 providers if you are in a multiple person account. This way multiple providers won't have to go out.
In the booking process, once you or the client has chosen an outcall or home service as their first service, the system will only display other outcall service options and visa-versa if they choose an in-store service, we will only show other in-store options.Which is really nice!
Of course, any travel time will be added to just the first appointment in the visit so you can optimize your schedule.